1. Personalize your marketing campaigns for greater effectiveness.
Personalizing your messages has a huge impact. We don’t just mean adding your contacts’ names to your email subject lines.
2. Save time with automated tasks.
This is the benefit you hear most about when you research marketing automation. It sounds too good to be true.
3. Improve lead nurturing and conversion.
One of the biggest challenges businesses face is connecting with leads and turning them into customers.
4. Make the most of your resources so you can compete with larger businesses.
Especially in small businesses, resources are at a premium.
5. Gain more data than you ever had and use it effectively.
Marketing automation collects and uses data.